Feb 15, 2011

4 years ago today, my water broke.  I remember it vividly.  I was sitting on the couch, watching TV and blowing drying my hair. I finished drying my hair when all of sudden I felt something a little unusual... like, did I just pee in my pants.  Oh my God, I just peed in my pants.  Wait, maybe not, maybe this is my water breaking.  I tell Travis, he calls the nurse line and I call Julie.   She tells me to lay down on my left side and wait to see what happens.  Immediately I heard a loud pop and hung up the phone. Seconds later I'm yelling for Travis (who was probably on hold with the nurse) to walk me to the bathroom because I didn't want anything to get on the bed. As we are walking Travis jokingly tells me to try not to get any of it on the rugs either. I made it to the restroom and then called the nurse line again. They said to come on in.  (If I ever go through this again, I will wait awhile before I go to the hospital). 
26 hours later I delivered this little guy! 
  


Tomorrow morning I will wake up and he will be 4 years old. 



1 comments:

Sarah said...

Tara! I can't believe that little man is 4! He is precious!