Here is Cade playing with his alphabet letters.
1. Travis is finally recognizable.... I had almost forgotten how cute he was with all that hair and a beard.
2. Cade had his 2 year check up today. The doctor was very impressed with his vocabulary and various other skills. He had to stand on the big boy scale today- which he wasn't too happy about....but who would blame him- nobody likes those things!
3. I got some new kicks- pink, white and gray ones.
4. My friend Julie is having ANOTHER boy! This makes 4 for her. My other friend Susan is having at least ONE boy....maybe two. AND my friend, Amber just had her 2nd baby boy yesterday!
5. I have a sleepy toddler that won't take a nap today.
6. I'm excited about the lemonade stand we set up at school. All proceeds go to Alex's Lemonade Stand foundation- cancer research for children.
7. I hope we have a great turn out on Easter for lunch. Cade has been practicing finding eggs....he's got that down.
8. Wishes that buttons on phones, tvs and radios weren't so fun to push...... I'm surprised Cade hasn't called China yet.
9. Is so happy that the maid is coming back tomorrow. Maybe they can find my bedroom carpet......... for some reason Travis loves his clothes in piles not on hangers.
10. Is playing the lotto.