The Personality Test
1) Who is the first person you think of.
2) You are walking along and meet an animal in the forest. What kind of
animal is it?
2.5) How do you react to the animal?
3) You continue in the forest and you come across a house. What type of
house is it.
4) Is there a fence around the house?
5) You go in to the house and there is a glass or cup on the table. What is
it made of?
6) There is some thing on the table next to it. What is it?
7) You walk out of the house and there is a body of water. How big is it?
8) You want to get across the body of water how do you get across it.
- 1-This is the most important person in your life.
- 2-This is the size of your problems with that person.
- 2.5-This is how you deal with problems with that person.
- 3-The size of the house shows your ambition to solve problems with the person.
- 4-If there is a fence you are closed and less trusting
- 5-This is the strength of your relationship with that person.
- 6-If food or flowers you are happy.
-7-The size of the romantic interest in that person.
-8-How wet you get shows how involved you want to be with the person.
Mar 10, 2004
The Personality Test
Mar 9, 2004
Here are some pictures as promised of the wedding this past weekend in Nacodoches or Naconowhere as Travis and Donny like to call it.
A kiss is just a kiss, unless it's from these guys. From left to right: Charlie, Jeff, Donny, and Travis. I tried 3 times to get this shot and everytime I was ready to take it someone would walk right in front of me. The nerve of some people. ;) But luckily these are some of the nicest boys around and they were willing to try one more time.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Travis and I. I love the hats that Charlie and Jeff made. I know. I know. You're probably thinking I'm on drugs but really they are pretty cool. Each groomsmen wore a traditional straw hat that was hand painted electric blue with canary yellow flames on the brim.
Here are Donny, Travis and Jeff. Donny and Travis have been friends for 22 years. They happen to be two of the nicest men I have ever met- and they are funny as hell. So, did you hear the one about. . . .Jeff was the best man in the wedding. He had the important roll of handling the ring and making a toast. Both of which he exceeded expectations~ snaps to Jeff!
Well excuse me, but I think you've got my chair. No that ones not taken, that'd be fine if you sit here. I'll be glad to share..... In this picture Robert, Chad, Travis, Charlie, and Donny are singing George Strait's, The Chair to Samantha. There is nothing I like more than someone singing to me. . . even if they intentionally sound like a dying cow- it's still going to melt my heart. =)